viernes, 25 de febrero de 2011

YAHHHH BUDDY!


Most famous quotes of a truly God, Pauly D

  •  I'm over here tryin' to clean my sneaks, I can't concentrate with all this fighting ... like they're talkin' about f*ckin' relationships and my sneakers are dirty!
  • You better send roses to the house, you feel me?! ROSES, DAWG, WITH PICKLES IN UM!! FRIED PICKLES!! for my sister.
  • Grenade Whistle!
  • Aw yeah, in the jacuzzi yeaaah!
  • CHAMPAGNE YEEEAH!
  • Seaside's so beautiful! Look at the garbage!
  • Aww yeah, last cheer yeah!
  • Aww yeah, crocodile's gonna eat me, yeah!
  • I need somebody that knows how to take one for the team or entertain a grenade or even decipher the bomb if one comes.
  • Hello, Palace of Love ... CABS ARE HERE!
  • It's wake-up-the-whole-entire-house TIME!
  • I've never seen the kitchen this bad. There's hair extensions, there's finger nails, there's like a tuna fish sandwich on the ground. It's like World War III went down last night. It's crazy!
  • Ronnie's new nickname is IFF. The I'm F*%ked Foundation. He's a client and the president!
  • Somebody just grabbed my ass ... I think it was The Situation
  • Can't do nothin' in this weather. Can't tan, can't creep. Girls don't come out in this weather, they stay in the house.
  • Someone needs to teach her how to fight or duck.
Hope you liked them, i did!



 You know you love me

   
     xoxo

3 comentarios:

  1. ME GUSTA MUCHO TU BLOG >-<
    TE SIGO BESOS!! >_<

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola :) gracias por seguirme ! Me encanto tu blog asi que te sigo :) .
    Ah y para que diga en vez de "comentarios" otra cosa, tenes que ir a DISEÑO, y ahi vez como esta distribuido tu blog, (Eso que dice gadgets, etc) en un cuadro central dice "Entradas del blog" y abajo del mismo poner editar, y ahi te aparece todo :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Genial el blog, te sigo.
    espero verte por el mio.
    http://myfavoritesubstance.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar

Invitados estan a comentar!